- A joint venture between SP Power and ST Electronics in Singapore
- Next generation business class digital network and telecommunications provider
- Launched in 2018, the telecoms company was closely aligned to Singapore’s Smart Nation agenda,
- Provider of centre to edge computing, IoT as well AI driven security services solutions for medium to large enterprises in Singapore.
Scope of Work:
- The brief – industry expert-led conversations series
- To generate business interest and opportunities in the financial services and healthcare sectors
- Programme included expert led roundtables and interviews content developed from sessions included white papers, infographics, “talking heads” videos, and social content.
- Engaging CXOs, the content was critical in initiating meaningful, qualified conversations and enabling the buyer’s journey.
- Curated content was a fundamental element in the industry focused campaigns for SPTel
- The 12 months campaign generated in excess of S$600,000 in MQLs for SPTel
- Initiatives successfully shifted SPTel content from product driven sales content to thought leadership pieces that became point of focus of conversations.
- In addition to boosting the share of voice the content supported the paid social media selling that SPTel was running in the region.